IJAEIT welcomes conferences to publish their proceedings with IJAEIT Digital Library. This is a free-of-cost service to the scientific community furthering our mission to preserve and disseminate scientific knowledge.
The conference organizers are requested to provide the manuscripts in DOC format to the editor of IJAEIT. The format of the manuscript must comply with the template of IJAEIT. The conference organizers are also requested to submit the review comments and the list of reviewers to IJAEIT along with the set of manuscripts. The manuscripts must be categorized according to the topics addressed by them.
Conferences interested to publish their selected manuscripts with International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJAEIT) are requested to use the copyright forms and templates provided in the downloads section. Compliance with the documents is a necessity for publication in IJAEIT
If you are an conference organizer and planning to organize any National / International conference, then you need to send the conference details at Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute or Organization which is organizing this conference/event.
- Conference Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held.
- Website Link, if you have a conference website
International Journal of Advanced Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJAEIT) encourages academicians to guest edit special issues on common topics of interest. Such special issues, introduced by the Guest Editor, focus on specialty domains.
- Proposals from academicians significantly involved and recognized in their field will be considered.
- Proposals from honorable members of the Review and associated Boards of IJAEIT are acceptable.
- Guest editors can opt to co-publish the special issue with IJAEIT.
- Either an authoritative review of current thinking and debates in a particular area of Engineering sciences & Research that at the same time takes these debates forward.
- And/or a presentation of state-of-the-art analysis within an area of current approach and academic interest, that thus informs approach debate in this area.
- Advance understanding of topics in the Engineering and Sciences.
- Provide pointers to future trends and challenges.
- Set out the importance of the area and topics that the special issue will focus on.
- Explain the anticipated contribution of the special issue in advancing understanding in this area.
- Indicate the time-scale in which the special issue could be produced (paper writing, reviewing, and submission of final copies to IJAEIT) assuming the proposal is accepted.
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Biological and Bio System Engineering
- Bio mechanical & Biomedical Engineering